Plex added six channels from AMC to its free live TV streaming service.
Last June, Plex launched “Live TV on Plex”, an ad-supported streaming service similar to Pluto TV, XUMO and The Roku Channel. Today, Plex added six new channels from AMC. The new channels have some popular shows including The Walking Dead and “Into the Badlands”.
The new AMC channels include:
- AMC Presents has fan favorites such as “The Walking Dead”, “Into the Badlands”, “The Making of the Mob”, “Ride with Norman Reedus”, “Halt and Catch Fire”, “Turn: Washington’s Spies”, and “The American West”.
- Absolute Reality by WE TV serves up outrageous reality favorites such as “Kendra on Top” and “Mary Mary”.
- All Weddings by WE TV scratches the itch for all things love and romance with “Bridezillas”, “My Fair Wedding with David Tutera”, “Girl Meets Gown”, and “Amazing Wedding Cakes”.
- Rush by AMC is the home for horror, thriller, and action movies like “Children of the Corn”, “Odd Numbers”, and “The Numbers Station”.
- Slightly Off by IFC has award-winning comedies with a cult-like following. Shows on Slightly Off include “Portlandia”, “Comedy Bang Bang”, “Baroness von Sketch Show”, “Stan Against Evil”, “Garfunkel and Oates”, “Brockmire”, and “Documentary Now”.
- IFC Films Picks has an library of acclaimed, star-studded dramas, documentaries, prestige indies, and global cinema. The movie lineup includes “The Man Who Knew Infinity”, “Comet”, and “Lost In La Mancha”.
Live TV on Plex now includes 160+ channels from the movie, TV, and entertainment brands.
Plex is available on major streaming devices such as Roku and Fire TV as well as smartphones. The new AMC channels are available now to U.S. consumers.