Painting, educational videos now on Tubi
Free episodes of Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting are among a batch of self-improvement titles now streaming on Tubi.
Tubi, the free ad-supported service, is largely known for a vast library of movies and TV shows. Now lessons on painting, writing and DIY projects are being featured alongside Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows.
Self-improvement titles are necessarily new on tubi. The streaming service already has a “Get Fit” section for yoga lessons.
The company said that total viewing time on Tubi spiked to over 163 million hours watched last December. Tubi’s library has over 20,000 movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio, including the #1 show on TV, The Masked Singer.
Fox Corporation bought tubi for $440 million and March and has been adding more programming to the service.
Tubi’s latest educational videos
- Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting
- This Old House (home renovation show)
- Ballet Barre Program
- Booty Camp
- Comic Con Workshop: The New Writer’s Survival Guide
- Comic Con Workshop: How to Draw Superheroes
- Conlanging, the Art of Crafting Tongues (how fake languages are made)
- Dance Collection
- Garbage to Gold (DIY projects)
- Get Sweaty
- Handcrafted (cooking workshops from Bon Appetit)
- Hands On (DIY projects)
- Mary Berry’s Foolproof Cooking
- T-Pain’s School of Business
- Yoga Collection
- 14 Days to HIIT Your Goal
- 21 Day Transformation
How to get Tubi on a TV
Tubi is available on Amazon Fire TV, Vizio TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Tubi also works on Android and iOS mobile devices. And you can watch on Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest Hub Max, Comcast Xfinity X1, Cox Contour, and on the web at http://www.tubi.tv/.